Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Party like it's my Birthday!

Well it's that time again, when the world seems to whisper............... (your old!!!)
My darling girlfriends had a birthday party for me today, it was so nice! It was held at my friend Amanda's house (She is the party planner extraordinar) Everything was color coded, black, white and pink... She even requested all the guests wear black and white, so that the pictures would match!!! She is truly amazing! But like Mrs. Hillary Clinton said," It takes a village to throw a party,"( Well she didn't say that exactly, but close enough) so thank you also to a few of the "key" players, Amy, Kathy, And Merci... You are all so wonderful to me and my family, I can't thank you enough for your friendship!!!

I honestly could not make it here without these girls, they bring so much love to the table. They are such amazing women, and the example they set for me is so greatly appreciated. I'm always so taken back by the kindness, charity, thoughtfulness, devotion, gratitude, and willingness to serve, that they all have! I have so much to learn, and I do. I take something wonderful home with me every time I'm with these women... So again thank you all so very much!!

I'll post some pics, from today's party. I only have a few, but they are darling...

3 comments:

Tami said...

Megnog, I,m so sorry I missed your B-day, I hope you can find it in your heart to forgive your dearest, longest, most loyal friend! Your pictures are beautiful, It looks like you had a wonderful day, even though I forgot to call..I will make it up to you. Love ya,
Tami (your friend, maybe?)
P.S. Happy belated 34th Birthday!

Tami said...

To the Doezies, Happy Holidays and Have a safe New Year!
Love,
Tami

Tami said...

Meg,
How are we already turning 34, wasn't just yesterday that we met at LaCaille? How old were we when we met, 23? Call me
Tam