Wednesday, January 3, 2007

An Awesome Dinner!!!



A great big thank you to my friend Amy, for the absolutely delicious dinner recommendation!

Take note, and get to Costco tomorrow, so you too can make this dinner!!!

Get Tri-tip steaks at Costco, rub them with garlic powder, and parsley, and then marinate them in soy sauce, in a big zip lock baggie. You should marinate for at least 4 hours, but I marinated them over night, and it was the best meat ever!!!

You can grill your steak, or cook it in your fondue pot, which we did! It was soooooo gooooood!!! We used beef broth in the pot, and I also made horseradish mashed potatoes, sauteed mushrooms, and green beans! Seriously, cook this ASAP...

1 comment:

Kandace said...

That sounds so dang good!!! I'll probably be calling you when I make it!!! I wish you were making it for me
Love you all!!!

P.S The pics are darling!!!