Friday, August 8, 2008

Lagoon, without the water...

Nana, Jett, my nephew Jake, Kasey, my niece McCall, Hallie, Avery, Me and Nicco who is not in this pic because she came a little later in the day...
Went to the only amusement park in the state of Utah called...
LAGOON!!!
Basically, Kasey, McCall, and Jake went and did their own thing
on the 'big kid' rides
while Nana, Hallie, Jett, Avery and myself
spent most of the day on the
'kiddie' rides...
Although the last few hours of the day, we did meet up
with the big kids, and took in a few
'big kid' rides ourselves...
all I have to say about that is
~WICKED~
It was a riot! I absolutely love, love going to Lagoon!
I couldn't even sleep the night before I was so excited!
The above picture is of Nana, Avery
Jett and Hallie
on the kiddie roller coaster...
Jett wasn't to happy about this one!
Hallie and Avery on some Dinosaur egg drop ride...
Avery was FEARLESS!
He wanted to ride all of the 'big kid rides'
but he was too little
I can't wait to go back when he's a few inches taller!


Jett was much happier on rides like this
And Avery was happy on any ride!
Those boys are so darling!


Here we are on the kiddie Tidal Wave...
It was a great day! Thanks Nana for taking us all!





2 comments:

Karli said...

so fun! I was more like jett as a little kid and more like avery now that i'm grown up...kinda. (: glad you had a great time!

Kandace said...

Oh poor little Jett. I think he will be afraid of big kid and little kid rides forever. He's just like his dad. Avery on the other hand...I want to go with him to Lagoon. I can't believe he loves all the rides. How fun!! Wish I was able to go with you guys. Next year!!!!