Friday, February 23, 2007

Parting is such sweet sorrow...

Well, that was a very fast "10" days! Avery and I just dropped my Mom off at the airport. It was very, very, sad. I couldn't help but to cry a little. I really, really love my Mom and even after 34 years of life, I still want to be with her everyday! I know, it's scary that I'm such a big baby, but I can't help it. It runs in the family, Kasey sent me a text message from her bed last night, (yes, I was right in the other room) she wanted to come to the airport so badly, but I just couldn't allow her to miss another day of school, she was very unhappy with my decision. I went into her room to talk about it and she was crying- she loves her Grandma more than any other person on this earth! I told her to wake up a little earlier this morning so she could spend a little more time with her, which she did.
Anyway, my brother Gavin and his girlfriend Stephanie, are fight attendants. I believe they did a little "trading" flights, and got on the flight that my Mom is on. That's why she went home today, so she could fly home with them. She just called me from the plane and said she got to meet the Captain and look into the cock-pit and all that fun stuff! I guess she'll get plenty of peanuts too, Oh the perks!!!
So here we are again, no more grandma, and no husband until Sunday, this sucks!!!

Love you Mom, come back soon...

3 comments:

Amanda said...

I didn't think they did peanuts anymore!!Your mom is such a doll. She was so cute yesterday answering the door in her flannel pants! Adorable!!

colby said...

Thanks for giving her back - we're not use to sharing her with out-of-state kin! She really enjoyed her time with you guys. Aren't we lucky kids to have such an incredible mom?

Jill said...

Hey Meg...I changed our blog address to www.ourblisslife.blogspot.com!