Monday, April 23, 2007

GAME ON!!!

Alright ladies, here we go...
The game is ON! I have to admit, I was a little overwhelmed with the response I received from all of the "Players." I just want you all to remember, that I am not a Doctor, I only play one on T.V.
No really, I want you all to know that I'm taking this very seriously, but at the same time I am in no way a fitness professional! I am just hoping this challenge will help motivate you and myself to reach our fitness goals!
With that said, here is the line up... and a very condensed version of our individual goals for two months...

Amanda: lose 25 lbs
Amy: lose 20 lbs
Chelsea: improve body composition and build muscle mass
Dawn: lose 25 lbs
Jill: lose 5 lbs- build muscle mass
Karli: lose 8 lbs- build muscle mass
Kathleen: feel better & lose 25 lbs
Megan: lose 20 lbs
Ruth: 10 lbs
Stefanie: lose 15 lbs
Tami: lose 12 lbs- tone butt and abs

If you would like to know more about every ones personal goals, check the comments on the post titled "Put the Twinkie down" also most of the girls on the list have their own blogs where they have explained in detail what they intend to do, and will update often.
I hope you all had a great first day, and I'll raise my water to the next one, CHEERS!

1 comment:

Stefanie said...

After reading everyone else's goals maybe I should readjust mine. You guys are shooting for the moon and so should I. My weight just doesn't seem to come off that easy (darn hormones), but I have been inspired by my fellow "players"- count me in for 15 pounds to lose in the next 2 months and hopefully I won't have to post any flabby photos! I'll just need lots of encouragement. Thanks girls!