Monday, April 30, 2007

The Incredible, UN-EDIBLE EGG...

Eggs, The only way I EVER want to eat another egg, is if it's in A huge piece of CAKE!!! I honestly don't know how I'm going to do it for SIX MORE DAYS!!! And for some reason I have this insatiable desire to eat a piece of cake? I even dream about it? I sure hope, when the time comes that I actually CAN eat a piece of cake, it's the best DANG cake I've ever had! Which reminds me Chelsea, there's this family owned cake shop right down the street from your house on (South Temple) called "Backers" they make THE BEST CAKE IN THE WORLD!!! The frosting is sent right from Heaven, It's that good! So if your ever in need of a great cake, go there! It's also right by "Pagoda" so you could kill two birds with (ONESTONE)- Get it, Onestone?

Anyway, back to the Fitness Challenge. One week down, and I feel good! It was a fairly painless week. Thankfully my darling husband decided to do the South Beach with me, and I think it's made all the difference! I've done well with the food part, but I've definitely been slacking on the workout part. I've only worked out 3 times, and really, I didn't push myself...
This week I'm going to try for 5. I've lost 3 lbs and I feel "lighter" looking back I can't believe the CRAP I was putting in my body everyday! I am truly thankful for this friendly challenge, it's really what I needed- Thank you all...

Now if your interested in the "Other players" results, click on their names... Amanda, Amy, Dawn, Chelsea, Kathleen, Stefanie, Jill, Karli. There are two girls participating in the challenge that don't have their own blogs, Ruth and Tami. I'll try to keep you up to date on their progress, if only they would let me know.
Okay, here's the Ruth update... She has lost 4 lbs. She also stated that she had "Cheated" on her diet, but vows to do better this week! Also, for those of you here in Illinois, Amanda, Amy, Jill, Dawn, we are meeting at Ruth's house this Thursday, at 8:00 p.m to do YOGA!!! PLEASE let me know asap if you'll be able to make it...
Ladies, have a great week...

4 comments:

Freddie Dawn said...

Hey I am so there for yoga!! I am excited! Way to go on your 3 lbs, that is my lucky number!

Amanda said...

Of course Yoda, I'll do yoga, yo yo yo yo yoda....

Karli said...

Megan that is awesome! Your cake fetish is quite amusing too.. Don't worry, I ate badly over the weekend and it wasn't worth it. I am kicking myself today...eating good, but still feeling lethargic trying to get back on! (: You are doing awesome!

Wish I could come do yoga with you all! Have fun!

Jill said...

Keep it up...you are almost there! You are doing great and now that I am back from vacation...I will be getting back on track!