Monday, April 9, 2007

What's in that basket for me???

Easter. What a yummy holiday! I have to admit, I always buy the candy that I love the most, and put it in my kids baskets! Although this year we bought a "Pre" made basket for Avery as you can see pictured above, he loved it! He played with the binoculars all day, and really didn't eat any candy???

Kas on the other hand got a basket full of goodies, I couldn't wait to get my "Paws" on!!! One of our family Easter traditions is to hide the Easter baskets, well I mean the Easter" Bunny" hides the baskets, anyway Avery's basket was behind the couch under a blanket. He would absolutely not go take the blanket off! Finally after a lot of coaxing, he pulled it off and screamed with delight- DIEGO!!!!

Then it was Kasey's turn. I must admit, I take great pride in the fact that she has a very hard time finding her basket! This year I hid it between the window and the ironing board. I laid clothes over it, as it was suspended and she could not find it! We finally had to give her a hint, the she found it!


The egg dying was soooooo fun for Avery! Kasey would ask him to choose what colors he wanted on the eggs and then she would dip them. They looked beautiful, but only lasted for about an hour. They are all broken and in the garbage, but it was fun while it lasted!



Then we all got in our pink clothes and went to church. It was a beautiful service...




5 comments:

Amy said...

I was so excited to see your family at church, I said to Kelly " I wonder what color the Doezi family will be wearing today" I love it!

Amy said...

Sorry Doezie (I spelled it wrong)

Jill said...

You guys are dang cute in your pink. Best Dressed family for sure!

colby said...

Who took the picture of the family, the D.O.G.? You guys look sooo cute!!!

Kandace said...

Happy belated Easter!!! Once again we missed you guys at brunch. Next year right??? Love you all. You're all too cute for words.
Love Kandace