Wednesday, April 11, 2007

"Oh my THE word!"

I don't know how or why the "Charlie's Angels" thing always comes into play when we start taking pictures, but somehow it does! And truthfully, I love this pic! And for the record I'm Jill (a.k.a.) Farrah Fawcett! I know my hair is too dark to be the blonde bomb shell,(among many other reasons) but I always wanted to be "Jill" and since this is MY blog I am!!!

Anyway, a week ago we had the FINAL GOODBYE party for our friend Chelsea at Amy's house. We had about five goodbye parties for her but this was really the last one!

It was, again a RIOT! This is the FUNNEST group of girls I have ever had the pleasure of being friends with! How wonderful to be a part of "This Click" of rockin chicks! Ha Ha, the "Click" thing is just a joke- take it easy!!! But the rockin chicks thing is definitely RIGHT ON!



Everyone brought something delicious to snack on! I definitely want to thank Ruth for bringing the "Stinky, loaded with alcohol cheese" It was a hit! especially after it had sat there for a few hours! Amy finally took it outside, so people would stop saying "What is that awful smell?"



We tried to watch some of the Bachelor, but really we just wanted to talk and take pics! It's funny to watch the progression of the pictures. In the first ones everyone smiling and looking darling. Then as the night goes on, people start making faces and doing really weird, somewhat crazy things!




I don't remember who's idea it was to try and form a pyramid ( probably Chelsea) but here we are in the attempt! I really wanted to be on top, but I guess since Chelsea was the Honoree, she got to be on top! She put all of her weight on ME! On purpose, of course. She loved to give me a hard time, that's one of the things I'll miss the most about her! Who else will tease me about having a missing finger?






































Towards the end of the night, Chelsea opened up a few presents and gave a little heart felt goodbye speech. There wasn't a dry eye in the room! This one woman has made a very distinct mark on every heart in that room! Chels, "The Click" is broken without you! It's only been a week, and already everything is different! We all miss you and we'll always love you!
All I can say is, I hope and pray those Utah girls are ready for you! Well I guess ready or not, right! C-FIFE IN THE HOUSE!!!
Love your big, stinky, onion flavored Ogre of a friend... M-










7 comments:

Amanda said...

Dude, just a couple of things....
1. Clique is spelled c l i q u e
2. It was MY idea for the pyramid. It was a sorority thing.
3. Um, that's all I can think of now.

doezie10 said...

Dude, I think the way you spell "CLICK" is "LAME" It looks more like "Clinique" I'm going to spell things how ever I want on my blog So don't "CRITIQUE" it just read it and try to enjoy it! And the pyramid thing was a brilliant idea, way to go sister cum-a -lada!

Freddie Dawn said...

lol you guys crap me up. The pyramid was way to fun though....

Jill said...

those pics are hilarious. i am always cracking up when i hang out with the "CLICK"!!!

Amanda said...

Get a dictionary.

Chelsea said...

I LOVE these pictures. We always have so much fun together. I love how we always "click" our cameras when we are hanging out in our "clique" Amanda used to work for "Clinique" so I guess that makes her "cliniquey". Ahhhh, my days in Oswego.....those happy days!

Miss you!!!

semi0027 said...

The girls from SLC wanted to give a shout out! We miss you. We wanted to post a picture, but we didn't think they'd allow it!! :)

Looks like all is well and you're having fun, but we'd love to see you in your old stomping ground!

Love Tami and Sarah