Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Better late...

Fitness Challenge, yes it is still on! I hope all is well. I apologize for my tardiness with my weekly report, but I am a little busy! Actually I'm REALLY busy! My Mother in Law is coming to stay with us for a week, and I am trying to finish all the "projects" that have been waiting for months to get done! Anyway, I'm still working out 5 times a week, but I'm not seeing much weight loss! I need to change up my routine and I also need to eat less through out the day!
I took a look at my before pics the other day, thinking that might help motivate me, but really it didn't do much, other than make my stomach turn a little! Mostly because I don't look THAT much different from those photos!
One month left, I won't give up- 10 lbs to go.......................Well, back to work!

4 comments:

Freddie Dawn said...

We need one of your wonderfully motivational posts right now. I am glad that some of us are still sticking with it. It feels good. I am really accomplishing something....

Amanda said...

Good for you for sticking with the program. I still work out five times a week also and watch what I eat. I think the tanning is starting to make me feel better, too. That should be a part of the Doezie Fitness Challenge--even if it really has NOTHING to do with fitness, except that most fit people are tan, right? Hmf.

Amy said...

It was good to hear from you Meg! Have fun with your mother-in-law. And keep up the good work!
love ya!

Karli said...

Great job Megan. I'm not seeing much loss either, but I am bound to keep with it hoping that consistency will bring the much wanted success. (: Have so much fun with your mil too! Also loved the great tribute post from you to your mom. She raised a great daughter & you're both lucky to have each other!