Monday, July 16, 2007

Let's play tag...



Alright, the picture has absolutely nothing to do with this post, I just thought you all wanted to see the cutest dog EVER!!!

Anyway, a few of the blogs I visit had done this with each other, and even though I myself did not actually get "Tagged" by any of them, I still wanted to do this. So with that said...

4 Jobs that I've had:

1.Waitress at Chuck-a-Rama (The tastiest buffet in town)

2.Server at LaCaille

3.My Dad's art agent

4.That's it.... Quite a Resume huh...

4 Movies I can watch over and over again:

1.Legends of the Fall

2.Pretty Woman (No one will watch this with me because I say every line before Julia or Richard can...)

3.Meet Joe Black

4.Braveheart...FRREEEDDDOOOMMMM!!!!!!!

4 Places I have lived:

1.Utah (Murray)

2.Utah (Holladay)

3.Colorado

4.Illinois

4 Favorite T.V. shows

1.Grey's Anatomy

2.Desperate Housewives

3.Medium

4.Jeopardy

That one was hard, I have many more...

4 Favorite foods:

1.Pagoda, everything on the menu

2.All Mexican

3.Lettuce wraps (But only P.F. Changs)

4.Crab legs, drowning in fresh drawn butter...

4 Websites I visit daily:

1.Blogs

2.TMZ.com

3.Dooce (I don't know why)

4.My e-mail

4 Places I'd rather be:

1.Utah (Summer)

2.Utah (Winter)

3.Utah (Fall)

4.Utah (Spring) There's no place like home

4 People I'm tagging:

1.Amanda

2.Chelsea

3.Amy

4.Diana

3 comments:

Amanda said...

so funy that you did that! I was thinking we needed to get a little game of blog tag going to spruce things up a bit!! Wow, and umm, I feel so lucky...I've never been tagged before!! Next thing you know I'll be winning the lottery...oh, wait, I don't gamble.ok tag for now...

Amanda said...

You know I meant funny...I was one finger typing...

Chelsea said...

I totally think we should get a spicy tag game put together. Who wants to author the questions?? Not too spicy though, we wouldn't want to embarrass any um.....like bishops or anything.