Friday, November 23, 2007

Let's talk Turkey...

Yesterday was our third Thanksgiving away from our families...
It really isn't getting any easier, but we still had a nice day.

I really like cooking, especially big meals with lots of left overs!
Everything was delicious, although Kasey later told my Mom that my Turkey was dry????
It was NOT dry, it was perfect-JEEZ


I asked Avery what he was most thankful for...
His reply "MILK, I LOVE MILK!"
As a matter of fact, that's all he had for Thanksgiving dinner. I can't get him to eat anything?
Anyway, we have a lot to be thankful for. And even though the holidays
will be spent away from our families,
we are grateful for the Internet and phones and mail!

2 comments:

Freddie Dawn said...

Braeden doesn't eat either, unless it is Mac & Cheese or Dino nuggets. How on earth do they keep growing?

colby said...

Glad you had a happy turkey day! We sure miss you guys. Especially this year. Chandler was the youngest kid there. I'm really glad to hear you like to cook good meals. You can take over the job when mom can't do it any more! Love ya lots!