Tuesday, November 20, 2007

The baby that inspired two tattoos...

It's hard to believe that it's been 14 years since I had my first baby!!!
I'm still holding onto 20 lbs from that pregnancy!
Kasey Happy Birthday!
My beautiful baby girl was born 14 years ago today!
What a journey it has been for us! She was the most beautiful baby I had ever laid eyes on, and everyone else who saw her couldn't agree more!
We couldn't go anywhere without someone stopping us to look at this beautiful baby!


Kasey is definitely something special!
It was hard to decide which pics to use in this post. A lot of my pictures are still in UT. with my mom, so I just went with a few that I think best showcase Kas for who she is...


This might be my very favorite picture of Kasey. You never had to tell her how to pose, she would do it on her own... a natural



The future NEXT TOP MODEL... Move over Tyra...



And of course a darling pic with a darling dog... Kas loves animals. Every other picture I have of her is with an animal. This was my girlfriend Shannon's dog, his name is 'Tank'
So cute!




So anyway, we celebrated her birthday with 10 of her friends on Saturday...


She got lots of cute gifts, and a lot of money- thanks to Grandma and Grandpa



Last year for her birthday, we rented a couple rooms at a Hotel and she invited about 15 girls to come swim and spend the night there. It was a nightmare! They were so bad, I could not believe it! I don't know how we didn't get kicked out of there!
Anyway, we decided then and there that we would never again do anything like that!
So this year she had 10 friends over for dinner and a sleep over...innocent enough right?




WRONG! THEY WHERE EVEN MORE ROTTEN THAN LAST YEAR!
What is it with girls?
Why is it IMPOSSIBLE for them to get along when there's more than two of them! Instead
of just having a good time, there's DRAMA...
I don't know what were going to do next year?


Well, here's to you Kasey. You're an amazing girl with endless talents!
I am so proud of you and the young woman that you're becoming!
I am so thankful for you. We have been through a lot together, and I am so grateful for your strength and love!
Please continue to be a wonderful example to your little bro, he loves you to bits!
My only bit of 'Birthday' advice to you is this,
If you ever have a question about anything, or if you're wondering if you should do something or not, just think to yourself, 'Would I do this in front of my Grandma?' that should clear things right up for you!

I love you sweetie, always and forever...








5 comments:

colby said...

Kasey - I can't believe you are 14 - Happy Happy Birthday to you!!! You have always been cute, but not any more. You are beautiful. I just can't figure out where you get the posing thing. Your mom was (and still is) that way! And about the parties? Megan - how soon we forget. How rotten were you and my kids? Enough said!!! Love you Kasey. Love ya Meg.

doezie10 said...

Colb- I know you're right, we were ROTTEN, but I honestly think these girls put the extra 'T' in rotten!
It's enough to drive me over the edge! Well, not really but it does drive me nuts!
I apologize to you for Danya, Nik, and myself...we were bad, maybe even (roten) with just one 'T'
thanks for loving us anyway!

colby said...

Just think - one day Kasey will apologize to you too. Give her about 15 years!

Kandace said...

Happy Birthday Kas!!! We sure love and miss you so very much. We wish we were bowling with you tonight. Hope you had fun!!! More importantly....we're so glad you are a part of our family. We love you sweetie!!!

Jill said...

Happy Birthday!

Love the cute baby pictures!