Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Murphy's Law...

Our latest project is the basement...
Troy decided we had to paint some of the walls down there and of course Avery also has to paint! He just loves it!
He would paint a few lines and then hand me the roller, run upstairs to watch a little Spongebob, come back down, paint some more etc...He is so darling!
So anyway, I was on the Internet, looking for the best way to clean walls and I came across this site that talked about the 'Magic Eraser'
I had seen commercials for them before and had even read about how dangerous the are for children.(Don't let them rub their skin with them)
But I had never bought them before. So today, while at Lowe's for the 36Th time this week, we picked some up and let me tell ya, I am the new spokeswoman for
THE MAGIC ERASER!!!
These things are so flippin cool! They clean EVERYTHING! I've never had so much fun cleaning!

I guess the only thing they can't erase are the 20 lbs I've put on eating these stupid doughnuts!
WHY? WHY did I buy them? I can't stop eating them!
Anyway, in my last post I had mentioned how messy our house was and how if a Realtor
were to call we would be in trouble!
Well we got the call! Sunday driving home from church a Realtor called and asked if she could show the house between 2 and 3
We pulled into our house at 12:45...we all ran in, tore of our church clothes and started cleaning! It was crazy!!! We walked out the back door just as they pulled up to our house!
Sadly they didn't want our home! And even worse, they made an offer on the house two doors down from us!!!
OUCH!
But, I guess it's good that the houses in our 'hood' are selling...
our fingers are crossed!
Even the cut-off-ones...

7 comments:

Amanda said...

I love the magic eraser!! I use mine all the time, especially when it comes time to super-clean the shower, ick!!

Chelsea said...

Wait--you have a cut off finger?

Amy said...

Where are all of my showings? I give you my Realtor and you take ALL the showings! What the crap!!!!!!! Just kiddin. You need to seel before we do, I wish you the best of luck. love ya!

Amy said...

Sell :)

colby said...

What did the house have down the street that was more appealing to the people who bought it?

doezie10 said...

Colb- that's what we don't know? Their house is 200 square feet bigger. The floor plan is basically the same but theirs is more closed off than ours??? And to top it off the colors on their walls are HORRIBLE!
So we don't know?

Stefanie said...

C'mon, who doesn't love the magic eraser? It works great to get marker off toys and clean just about anything...yeah, anything except red permanent marker off the american girl bitty baby's head. Sad but true, somehow a red magic marker dot appeared on the dolls' head--Elle has never even touched magic markers. I suppose that's a question for the babysitters!! But the only thing that I got to work was the magic eraser and yes, it worked, but it left a bleached out spot (small) on the baby's head/hair. Now she looks like she has some sort of funky growth on her head--oh well, better than a red dot i suppose! Someone sure hit the nail on the head when they invented that one!