Friday, February 1, 2008

"The West is the Best"...Jim Morrison

This was the last picture we took in Illinois! This was a very happy day for the four I mean five of us (I almost forgot Kain)
We were forever leaving the land of Lincoln, and heading west for
THE GREATEST SNOW ON EARTH!
(Jill and Me)
But before that glorious day, a few of my darling girlfriends stopped by to say
Adieu...and to leave us with treats and memories that will last a lifetime...
I know that was really bad, but the writers are still on strike!


(Amanda and Me)


(Avery and Graham)
I also want to let Kathy know how much I love and appreciate her! I would post a picture of her, but she won't let me...
I also want to thank my girlfriend Mercy for all of the clothes that she altered for me.
I will miss you girls...

So after a couple days on the road and only one speeding ticket
(I was only going 91 in a 75)

We arrived Home. And even though it has snowed every single day since we got here, I can not complain, it is beautiful and life is good!

4 comments:

Jill said...

Hey! Well I am very glad you made it ok but I believe I gave you specific instructions to NOT post pictures of me 7.5 months preggo on the blog! Grrrr!

But since you are too far away for me to get too mad...
I am glad you are so happy to be HOME!

doezie10 said...

Oh Jill dahling... I believe you said not to post the pic if it wasn't good! And as everyone can see, you look absolutely BEAUTIFUL!
What's my excuse? I look bigger that you and I'm NOT pregnant!!!
p.s. we are still eating candy and chips from you, my thighs thank you, as does my D.H.

Karli said...

so glad you made it to the land you love! Can't wait till i can come visit! (:

i can't believe the weather everywhere out west! we've been getting it bad, but my aunt in springville said it's been awful there. wish we could have gone to the viewing today, but we'll be watching the broadcast of the funeral tomorrow. share pics of your house when you get all settled!
k

Mercy said...

Thanks for the sweet tribute - I was happy to help - and happy you finally came over...just before you were leaving for good! Happy fluffy snow - we are sitting pretty deep in the ice crystally bitterly cold garbage! I love Utah snow but no snow would be best in my opinion...someday!