Saturday, March 15, 2008

Four Weddings and a lot of dead deer...

Okay, so it was only one wedding but you get what I was going for......right???
Try and stay with me here... My oldest brother Grig is married to a beautiful woman named Paula. One of her daughters got married this weekend.
So the above picture is of my brother Grig and two of my three sisters, Cara and Colby at the reception...
And it was a beautiful reception. Her colors were lime green and turqoise and it was GORGEOUS!
The bride (Brooke) tied a lime green satin sash around her dress and wore turqoise stilletos, she was beautiful!
I also need to mention that her wedding photos were some of THE VERY BEST I HAVE EVER SEEN! I don't personally know the photographer but I picked up one of her cards...
If you know of anyone looking for a great photog, in Utah, I would recommend checking her out!
Here are a couple more pics from the reception. I have to take pictures of Kas and Jaylyn by themselves, because they are way too cool to sit by their family???
Good thing they're so cute!

left to right
(Jake, Cara, Mike, Colby, Paula, Grig, Troy, Avery, Me, Mom, Dad, Hallie)





So today we went to the Outdoors show.
For all of you that are unaware of the fact that my Dear Husband, his bro.Ty, bro-in-law Tyler, and Grandpa Hinckley are all COLD BLOODED KILLERS!



Yes, I married into a family of HUNTERS! So we spent the day looking at dead animals, guns, boats, lab puppies, safes, tents, and of course every White, Black, or Hispanic 'trashy' person that inhabits this great state! I made all of my family wear whatever camo clothing they had and we fit right in!




But really, it was a lot of fun. Anytime we get to spend with family is fun!
Kandace, your face in this picture is TOO DANG FUNNY!
I laugh everytime I look at it!

And last but not least, Avery and Jett have the best seats in the house! They are watching the 'Dog-Splash' show and loving every minute of it!
Happy Hunting!






4 comments:

Kandace said...

Oh Meg, I don't even know what to say about that picture of us. All I can do is laugh. That was too funny!!! We had so much fun with you guys. We need to get together more often. I loved your "DOG post". Kain's a bit smaller but he's still a tough little guy and he's so cute! Diesel and BoBo miss him. We love you guys!!!

Amanda said...

Did they have samples of food? Beef jerky? Venison? Come on, what's a hunting show if they don't tell you what to do with it?

Chelsea said...

How do you hear about stuff like that? Hunting shows?!

doezie10 said...

Amanda, yes they have different 'Meat' to try. We sampled the Buffalo Jerky, it was delicious!
And as for Chelsea, every event that the Expo-center hosts advertises on a million different billboards all around the Salt Lake valley. The "Baby" show is next and we WON'T be going to it!
So basically what I'm saying is OPEN YOUR BIG BLUE EYES!