Sunday, March 30, 2008

'Stands with a baby'~Kandace's Indian name...

We went to dinner last night to celebrate my darling sis-in-laws birthday!
Her actual "Birth" was on the 27Th, but Troy was out of town (I know rare?) so we had to postpone the party to last night...
Happy Birthday Dear Kandace. We are so thankful to be home and able to celebrate with you!
We love you!
So before I get too far away from the picture above, let me explain...
Our beautiful daughter Hallie has been reading a Biographical book about
Sacajawea. She has to give a report 'as her' tomorrow at school. She will dress up as Sacajawea and tell about her life. I wish I could be there to watch her, she's going to do GREAT!
So anyway, at dinner last night we sat in a room that was completely painted in wilderness, trees, cabins, ships, tee-pees etc. So I felt it only fitting to take Hallie's picture in front of the Indians...
Here's the birthday girl and her favorite sis-in-law...

A shot on the stairs. I don't know why my husband is not standing by me? But our little son is definitely acting just like his father!


Input construction worker whistle...



Just the gals...we took some much cutter pics on other cameras...
there's no goofy stuff on mine.




And of course the "couples" shot... the pic is a little blurry but still very cute!
We hope you had a nice birthday Kan... we just love you so much! And we always have such a great time when we're together!
And thanks again to Nana and Papa for dinner...





3 comments:

Amanda said...

Huh? I don't get it.

doezie10 said...

HELLO~ DANCES WITH WOLVES!!!
THE GIRL IN THAT MOVIE IS NAMED
'STANDS WITH A FIST'
Hasn't anyone else ever seen that movie? My husband didn't get it either...jeez
Anyway, Amanda miss ya...

Kandace said...

I love you guys!!! I had so much fun with all of you. So glad you're back!!! I love my cute elephants...they're darling!!! Such an appropriate gift since I have been pregnant for as long as an elephant is pregnant. I'll take it though. Love you much!!!