Saturday, July 26, 2008

Welcome to the Jungle baby...

My S.I.L. Kandace and B.I.L. Tyler finally decided
on a name for their new baby...

~AXYL~

He is absolutely darling! I am in love with him!

And I truly believe, I am his favorite Aunt already!


So yesterday we were getting ready to go see baby Axyl. I told Avery what we were going to do and he said he didn't know who that baby was?
I reminded him that he had held this baby at the hospital just the other day.
He though about it for a sec and then said to me...
"Oh you mean baby Ice cream"
Avery had given him the name Ice cream at the hospital because Kan and Ty hadn't named him yet! It was so funny! I couldn't believe he remembered that!

Baby Axyl and his mommy with his Uncle Troy. Maybe Troy isn't his favorite Uncle...
YET!
I think he just wants his Aunt Megan to hold him again!
I'll be right over!

So content with his cousins Kasey and Hallie...



Avery and Jett allotted me one quick pic, before taking off again!




Kandace and me with Grandma and Pa Hinckley.
Grandma wanted to know if holding Axyl made me baby hungry...

ABSOLUTELY NOT!!!
Any babies born beyond this point will be compliments of Kandace

and whomever Ty decides to make
babies with...
I know who I'm pulling for!

And just in case you're wondering if they named the baby after

Axle Rose
from Gun's & Roses
I don't believe so...
BUT
it does make a great theme...hence the
Welcome to the Jungle title!




1 comment:

Kandace said...

I love the theme of this bolg...it's perfect!!!! I still think I might have to put "welcome to the jungle" on Axyl's birth announcement. I won't but it would be funny. I'll make a special one for you and Troy since you two were rockers. You are Axyl's favorite aunt...he told me so. Darling pics!!! We love you all. Come visit us again soon!
Love, Kandace and Axyl