Sunday, July 20, 2008

What's in a name?

Today is my very dear friend Tami's birthday.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY LEGS!
Before I met my amazing husband, I could often be found with these two girls pictured above!
Shannon is on the left, and Tami is seated in the middle
PREGNANT!
I am so excited for her!
Anyway, after church today, Troy, Avery and I headed up to LaCaille for a little birthday celebration.
I haven't had the chance to see these girls very much since moving back here, so it was really fun catching up today.
Avery didn't want to do anything else but feed the peacocks.
And I tried to get a good picture of him doing that but the peacock
wouldn't cooperate!



On our way out we had the valet snap this pic.
I've said it before and I'll say it again,
GET UP TO LACAILLE!
It is so beautiful!



After Brunch we were of to the hospital. My S.I.L. Kandace had her baby today!!!
Yeah.....He is absolutely
PERFECT!
And absolutely beautiful!
As Avery was holding him he looked over at me and said "I want one of these!"
And my reply was...
"Maybe Kandace and Tyler will let us borrow him!"
It worked, he agreed to that!
(insert, I just got away with something whistle)




So are you just dying to know what they named him???

Well so are we!
They haven't named him yet!
Poor little baby without a name!






But even without a name, he is darling!
And we just love him!
Congratulations Kandace and Tyler...








1 comment:

Kathy said...

Megan,
You guys look absolutely wonderful! I can't believe how big Avery is getting. If we ever make it out to Utah, you will have to take us to your LaCaille!