Thursday, August 28, 2008

I think she's CRAFTY!

My beautiful, amazing, multi~talented
girlfriend
AMANDA
is celebrating a birthday today...
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!
So I took a trip down memory lane and wanted to share a few really
great pictures
with all of you....
Amanda, I hope you can laugh
or cry at the pictures I chose
and know that I love and miss you!

New Years Eve party at Amy's
This night was alot of fun
Look at Amanda and Jason
gettin~crazy!


I think we had had lunch together?
So our kids could play?
I don't know, but we took a picture...



4TH of July party at Amy's




Going to see
~WICKED~
up in Chicago






'Jeans' party at Chelsea's house
It was as fun as it looks!
Chels, you and Amy
absolutely CRACK me up in this pic!






Carriage ride up in
CHICAGO
That was one of the best nights I had
out of the three years
I lived there!
How fun was that night girls!




Uhhh, whatever I'm doing
Ruth doesn't think it's funny
but Amanda is laughing!
Thanks Amanda, I could always count
on you to laugh AT me!






Goodbye skating party for
Chelsea and her fam...






Party, and believe it or not, we are all
SOBER???





Drugs? What drugs?






Swap meet...very HOT day!






Dinner at ??? I can't remember the name?
It was for Amanda's
birthday last year...






This is the last picture we took together before I moved to Utah...


Amanda, you are a wonderful friend!


I miss you ALOT


I hope all you wish for this birthday


comes true!
Love you

















2 comments:

Chelsea said...

What a great post! I love seeing pictures of all the fun times we've had together. Ahhhh Chicagoland! Ahhh girlfriends.

Amanda said...

Thanks, Meg for the great b-day post. My computer was down so I just got to see it TODAY!! Love all the pictures (yes,even the drug one) of me. You're awesome. I miss you, too! It's just not the same without you here!