Monday, September 22, 2008

Grizwalds part 2

The kids just had to have more time at
the Beach.
So the next day we spent it all there!
Only this time we were at Newport Beach...
Ty and Troy decided they just HAD to have
a skim board
so they went and bought one.
Which in most cases wouldn't be that big of a deal, but in this
case it is!
Let me break it down for ya...

First and formost, we don't LIVE by an Ocean.
Second, it was EXPENSIVE!
Third, it is now sitting in my home~USELESS! AND it
still has
SEX WAX on it!
And last but not least, Troy wants to drive to Cali again
so he can bring the board in the car!
I'm sure we can fly with it sweetie! NO MORE DRIVING!

I will say one good thing about that board~
They had a ton of fun on it
and Troy still has the SCABS to prove it...
Avery couldn't take another minute in the Sun
He was cooked!
What a cutie...

The next day we did
DISNEY...
It was an absolutely perfect day
for an amusement park!
NO FLASH PHOTOGRAPHY~PLEASE!
Honestly I didn't know when I took this picture
that we weren't suppose to take pics?
We were on the New
PIRATES of the CARIBBEAN ride
which is exactly like the old Pirates of the Caribbean ride
except for the addition of
Captain Jack Sparrow~here and there...
I love this ride as did Avery and Jett. Ty, however looks
like he REALLY LOVES this ride!

A quick stop in Toon~town (Nicco's favorite!)
Me, Jay, Hallie, Nicco...
And what would a trip to Disneyland be without meeting
Mickey Mouse himself?
It would be the norm for us. Usually the line to meet the mouse is
sooooooo long
we don't usually wait!
But this day, we walked right into see him
and therefore we got a picture with Mickey...
I heart the land of Disney!
From L.A. to Burbank....
We spent the next day with Leno.
And it was COLD and very fun!
By cold I mean inside the studio~ Jay likes it nice and cold
and cold it was!
Jamie Lee Curtis was the "Big Star"
She was pretty funny and she looked great! She's really come a long way, considering the fact that her mom was PSYCHO!!!
(GET IT?)
Okay I'll leave the jokes to Leno!

The other star was some ex~football player
and I can't remember his name?
He was ok....he didn't get much air time and he was
a little dry.
I also can't remember the name of the musical guest?
But anyway, even thought the guest list
was a little weak
it was still so much fun to see how it all works.
And my S.I.L. Kandace
was chosen to go down to the stage, before the show started and sing!

She was AWESOME
and she got a Tonight show hat...

To be Continued...next post






No comments: