Monday, September 22, 2008

Grizwalds part 3

CONTINUED...
After Leno, we headed to the hills of
HOLLYWOOD
I have many times been to Cali and have driven down Hollywood Boulevard
but I have never actually gotten out of the car and walked
along the stars...
And it almost didn't happen this trip.
We were all so tired and really just wanted to get back to the
Hotel to sleep.
But we decided to just get out of the cars for a sec
and take a few pics...
and let me tell ya, it was well worth it! It was an absolute
RIOT!!!
Troy and Papa stayed in the cars so they didn't have to try to park.
And just as I was getting out of our car, I looked over at Troy and this huge face was looking at me...hence the above pick.
So I lay down in front of Sharron Stones star and this crazy
marijuana guy comes behind me
and Kandace, who is taking the picture, cuts of the star
and captures the leaf guy!

And sweet little Hallie is a
BIG and by big I mean HUGE
fan of Michael Jackson...
Well I should say she's a huge fan of his music...I don't think she really knows
what to think of him as a person?
But the music she LOVES!
So needless to say, she was thrilled to pose by his star!!!


The last day in Cali was Avery's 4th birthday
HAPPY BIRTHDAY BABY!
So we got him his first Rolex..............
Okay, maybe he didn't get a Rolex ~YET~
But he did get toys and clothes
and he was just as happy with that!



And then we ate one more time at
El Torito Grill
and it was even better than the first!
So the trip was over for the SMARTER half of our party, as they
effortlessly boarded a plane~
we said our good~byes
and we, the not as smart half spent the next
TWO FREAKIN HOURS
in a parking lot~oh I mean FREEWAY in L.A.





So the once 4 hour drive from Cali to Vegas
turned into a 6 hour drive
from Cali to Vegas...
Yes we were DYING!!!
NEVER again will I drive to California!
Anyway, we again found ourselves in Vegas and figured we would
make the most of it, so we walked
through a few Hotels on the strip until we could take no more....slept for a few hours, walked the strip again in the morning and then headed
HOME SWEET HOME






1 comment:

Kandace said...

Meg-
What a fun post. All I have been doing is laughing. So many great memories. Well done!!! I'm so glad you do this blogging stuff. It's so much fun to read. I love you all!!! Can't wait until next year!