Monday, October 20, 2008

The newest member...

Our darling daughter Hallie was baptized over the weekend.
It was absolutely wonderful!
She is such a sweetheart and we are so proud of her.
The picture above is of most of the people who came.
I think about twenty people had left by then...
She is a very popular girl!
(my sis Cara, great nephew Carson, niece Nikki, sis Colby, me...)

A couple of week before the baptism, I took Hallie up to LaCaille
for a little photo shoot.
Here are some of the darling pictures...












Hallie, you are an amazing little girl!
Your dad and I love you to bits!
And remember, it all counts
from here on out!






2 comments:

Amanda said...

What lovely pics of Hallie! I am so happy for her and for all of you guys!! Love that group picture!!

Karli said...

she looks darling! What a great dress and pictures. They are beautiful and it's so nice having such a great support system to help her choose the right. And, living in Zion's gotta help, right?! (: Haha..

Anyway, cute pics!