Saturday, October 25, 2008

The Blessing...

A few days ago, my beautiful S.I.L. Kandace
and my handsome B.I.L. Tyler
blessed their baby
AXYL...
They decided to have the blessing at their home
and it was so
intimate and beautiful...


Here are a few pictures from that day...











Kasey, Abee, Jaylyn...
singing a little karaoke.
Kan and Tyler...we love you both so much
and we truly love and adore your boys!
We are so proud of you both
as parents!
We will love you always and forever...






1 comment:

Kandace said...

Meg, We love you!! Thank you for taking such perfect pictures. Axyl and the rest of us love you guys so much. I always say this but we're so glad you're home. We sure missed you. I have not checked your blog for a couple of weeks. It's been fun to catch up. Kasey looked beautiful in her Homecoming dress. I love her dress!! We are so proud of Hallie. She is so dang cute. The pictures you took of her at La Caille are amazing!! That is your true calling...photography. We are so proud of you and Troy for raising such wonderful girls and one cute little boy...we love your kids.