Saturday, November 29, 2008

It's a family affair...

My husband and I celebrated our
SIX YEAR
Wedding Anniversary the other day...
We went to eat at Pagoda
(Our favorite!)
and of course Avery celebrated with us...and so did Troy's parents
oh and his brother Ty.
It was great!
Maybe one day, Troy and I will actually do something together
No kids...no parents...no siblings?
You never know?

A few nights later found us at
Disney on Ice...
It was long..........but the kids really loved it!
Nana always gets us the best tickets! We get to eat with Mickey and Minny...
and take pictures with them!
Thanks again Nana!


We also visited the Expo Center
'Christmas Show'
It was fun walking around looking at all the fun stuff.


Avery and Jett...
always happy to pose for a pic!


My Mother in Law...
aka Jo
aka Nana
Celebrated a birthday!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY JO~JO
We had a party for her at Kandace and Tyler's house.


We had dinner, cake and ice cream
and after we watched a movie....
it was a lot of fun....
we always have so much fun together!
Love you Jo, Nana, Mom...




My darling niece Trista had her absolutely GORGEOUS baby
~KENDALL~





(Avery, Kasey, baby Kendall)
She is the sweetest little baby I have ever seen!
I am already her favorite Aunt...
what can I say, I'm cool like that!


And lastly
THANKSGIVING!!!
This was the first Thanksgiving with our families in
FOUR VERY LONG YEARS!!!
It was so dang good to be home!
We had about 37 people eating at my Mom and Dad's this
year, so we had to split up and sit at four different tables...
so I only put my tables picture in this post...


Here are my darling parents...
Irma and Grant
Thank you both so much for all that you do for this family!
We love you sooooo much!


Here's the fam minus me...
Then we were off to the Doezie family Thanksgiving...
I don't have any pictures because Kandace was taking pics with her camera
and so that's why...
So we ate again and it was DELICIOUS! and then we all went to see a movie.
'Four Christmases'
It was pretty funny...
I am so thankful to be back in Utah! I am so thankful for
our wonderful families!











2 comments:

Chelsea said...

Looks like you guys had a happy Thanksgiving. Cute pictures!

Amanda said...

SO much fun you are always having in Utah with family. Gees.