Saturday, November 1, 2008

A very SCARY post!

Alrighty...
For those of you who don't know
but might care
I now have a facebook...
And quite honestly, I can't find time to do anything
else
such as BLOGGING!!!
So forgive me, my ten faithful readers
whomever you may be!
Ahhhh, HALLOWEEN!!!
My very favorite holiday!
I absolutely LOVE~LOVE this time of year
and
I love everything about HALLOWEEN!!!
The scary movies that play on every station...the candy ohhh
baby, the candy!!!

And most of all
THE COSTUMES!!!
Hallie wanted to be a Mime this year and I have to say
she was the cutest Mime I have ever seen!

Avery was The HULK...
and
Jett was Bumblebee~The Transformer...
How amazing is that costume!!!
My B.I.L. Tyler A.K.A. Jetts daddy
MADE that costume HIMSELF!!!
Even Avery was in awww of it...
When Jett walked in Avery was like
"Oh my gosh Mom, he is so cool!"

I really need to put more work into my kids costumes!!!
Kasey wanted to be a GANGSTA...
What more can I say???



I was a flapper...I love this costume!
I need to find a better wig
but other than that...

It was a great Halloween....





My darling niece Trista is pregnant
and having a girl!
We are so excited for her
arrival!
She will be the first baby girl born into our family
in about 8 years!
I CAN'T WAIT!!!


So we had a little baby shower for her
at my moms house.
This isn't her first babe
but because she's A GIRL
we thought she could use a few darling
little PINK things!

Love you Trista and baby Kendal...


And the last thing I'm going to talk about in
this post is
THRILLER!!!
For those of you unfamiliar with
Thriller...let me explain...
It's a play put on here in Utah
during October.
It features these little skits about scary stories.
The performers dance
and act out scenes to different music
such as Thriller by Micheal J. himself..etc
It really is wonderful and definitely worth seeing
if you DARE!!!



Thanks Nana for taking us!








1 comment:

Amanda said...

I'm so glad to see you could break away from facebook to do a blog post. I thought for sure Halloween would encourage that outta ya! Cute costumes and pics, as always. Your presence was deeply missed at this years trunk or treat. It just isn't the same without at least ONE adult in a great costume!!!