Monday, June 29, 2009

Primates for sure!

Well, well, here we go again.
I know it's been a very long time since I have written on my blog.
I'm sure I am writing this for myself
since no one checks here anymore...
But that's okay, I will still write.

My life is crazy busy and I wouldn't have it any other way...
My husband travels a lot and in order for me to stay somewhat
SANE
I keep very busy...
But, at the same time, even when my husband is in town we are very busy...
Anyway
we took two of our kids to the Zoo the other day.
It was fun. The Zoo is good for once a year...I don't think we could do it more than that...
I was going to write something here but I'm sure it would be politically
INCORRECT
so I won't...



So thank goodness we got that over with...
and the kids had a good time so everyone wins!



Then it was time to fish...



( Avery and the dogs...Mudge and Roxy)





So we went up to East Canyon three times in ten days.
We caught three fish...
Needless to say, my dear husband was traumatized!
I think I'm bad luck...
But it was a lot of fun and anytime I get with my husband and kids is happiness to me!







5 comments:

Chelsea said...

It's about time that you updated, girl! I love the pictures. Looks like you are having a fun summer.

xoxox

Freddie Dawn said...

I still check here!! I am so happy you get to be with all of your family!

Sarah Jane said...

i check in every now and then. Looks like lots of fun.

Karli said...

I had a hunch to check tonight after your picture pose on facebook and I was glad I did! Looks like fun-glad you're blogging again.

You and Troy take great advantage of the time you do have together and I admire that so much. You'll have lots of fun family memories. And staying busy keeps me sane too!

Amanda said...

I'm glad that you are blogging again!!!