Thursday, July 9, 2009

What a Wonderful World...

The past few days,
Troy, Avery and I have been going over to Troy's Grandparents house.
We have been over there to visit and to clean...
I love his Gram and Gramps...
and they love me! They are always so full of compliments and say I'm the
BEST wife Troy has ever had!
I agree...

I always make sure to take a lot of pictures and try my hardest to absorb
all of the wonderful stories they tell...
I am also so thankful my children are able to know their Great~grand~parents!
What a blessing!
We truly love them and are so thankful for them in our lives...
LOVE YOU GRAMMY AND GRAMPY!

So Troy and I have almost been married for seven years...
We've known each other for Eight...
In all of that time, we had never been water skiing together!
WHAT A SHAME!



Troy's family actually had a boat when we met and they sold it one month into our relationship. They had planned to buy a new one, but never did...
So sadly we have been boat less for years!




My sister Cara has a boat and they invited us to go on the Fourth of July...
It was a riot!
We had such a great time
and let me tell ya, we are
BOAT HUNGRY!!! VERY, VERY, HUNGRY!!!






We also packed in a hiking trip that weekend.
It was fun.
I'm so out of shape it's scary!
I was dyin ten minutes into it...but it got better!



Avery was so excited about the waterfall and was in the water immediately!
I am so thankful for my family
and for all of the freedoms we enjoy every single day...
GOD BLESS AMERICA...


Okay now get this...
Troy, Avery and I went out to Ikea.
We were just walking around when I heard Megan?
So I look over at this beautiful woman and think...how do I know this lady? She doesn't look familiar but she knows my name?
She comes over to me and says we don't know each other but that I know her daughter...
Well, I actually haven't ever met her daughter, we only know each other from this blog, e~mail, facebook, etc...
So she recognized me from pictures on the computer!
Is that so crazy or what!
What a small world and the fact that she would be able to recognize me is almost
unbelievable!


So we are going up North in a few weeks and plan to meet up...
CRAZY!



3 comments:

Karli said...

those pictures of you with the grandparents are priceless. We love the lake too and have always had a boat in our families to go water skiing, wakeboarding, tubing, etc. It's so fun! I'm not much of a water sports person (too clumsy & weak) but I love swimming, tanning, and riding in the boat!

Can't wait to see you in a couple weeks-keep us posted on the where & when!

colby said...

Better get a house FIRST (before the boat)!

Charms said...

I love everything about the beach. Water skiing, sun bathing, swimming, jet ski, wake boarding and the fresh air. That what makes me alive plus the fact that it's good for the body, the change of environment. dutch oven