Saturday, January 13, 2007

The list, that could define me...


I know it's been a long time since my last post, things have been a little crazy around here, but I'm back! My friend Amanda also writes a blog, and she recently posted 100 things about herself, and I thought it would be a fun and interesting challenge. So in no particular order, here it goes...
1. I love animals, even the ugly ones
2.I couldn't live without my cell phone
3.My favorite part of my body is my feet. They are small and perfect!
4.I am very protective of my family, especially of my Husband and my Dad
5.I worry constantly about my children
6.I honestly believe my children are the most beautiful children in the world!
7.I still get butterflies in my stomach when my Husband kisses me!
8.I wish I could speak Spanish
9.If I could afford to, I would fill my home with Art. Not a single wall would be bare
10.I wear make-up all the time.I hate it when people tell me I'm beautiful without it! I love make-up
11.I love being tall!
12.I feel very sexy when I wear high heels, and fishnet tights...
13.My favorite singer in the whole wide world is Alison Moyet. I love to listen to her beautiful, sultry voice, when I'm happy or sad! She's the only singer, I actually have the desire to meet!
14.I chew gum all the time, but I don't chomp it! I can't stand people that chomp their gum!
15.I just learned to use the computer in 2006, and now I'm addicted to it!
16.I aspire to be even 1/4 of the Mother to my children, that my Mother was to me!
17.I'm fascinated by History and Trivia
18.I'm most complimented when someone tells me I'm smart
19.I have been in numerous fist fights. I have won some and lost some
20.I love sports. I love to watch, play and talk about sports!
21.I think my husband is sexiest, when he's in a baseball uniform! Yummy!
22.I hate my freckles
23.My favorite author is Sidney Sheldon. My favorite book, that he's written is "If Tomorrow Comes"
24.I'm impatient to a fault
25.I love the Ocean, but I don't like the water in my eyes, because the salt really hurts them
26.I love to eat! I love all types of food
27.I think I'm a good cook
28.I'm extremely emotional.I cry a lot, but I'm not a push over
29.I hope to one day own a Photography studio
30.I think my sister-in-law (Kandace) has one of the most beautiful voices I've ever heard.
31.I knew the moment I laid eyes on Troy, that we would be married, and now I know that it's forever!!!
32.I love my blue eyes, and I have almost perfect vision
33.I dream about winning the Lottery, but I don't buy tickets
34.I would ride Horses all the time if given the opportunity
35.I swear. But I try not to
36.I love having my fingernails long
37.I've always wanted to be Blonde. My nieces, Danya and Nikki use to tease me because they had Blonde hair and I had brown. They would say "Blondes have more fun!" And even though we didn't even know what that meant, I knew I wanted to be Blonde so I could find out!
38.My best girlfriend is my niece Nikki. I love her more than even she knows!!!
39.I loved being pregnant! But I will NEVER do it again
40.I hate spiders
41.I love whipped cream on all desserts!
42.I think about working out everyday, but I don't do it
43.I wish I was smart enough to go on Jeopardy
44.I would give the rest of my finger for my children to play sports, and to be great at them!
45.I love it when people say that my teeth look white
46.I shot a little innocent squirrel once, and I vowed to never do it again!
47.I love to shoot guns, just not at animals
48.I would love to be famous
49.I wish more people would buy my Dad's paintings
50.Being sealed to my Husband and our children, was invaluable to me
51.I know without a doubt that The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints, is the only true church on this Earth
52.I love movies! I can get lost in a movie, and I just love it!
53.I never forget a face, but I forget names all the time!
54.I can't stand it when people are late! I think it is very disrespectful
55.It means a great deal to me that my children have good manners, especially at the dinner table
56.I value my friendships, deeply.
57.I miss Utah. I didn't appreciate her beauty enough when I lived there!
58.I wanted to be Miss America when I was little
59.I'm bossy
60.I love to drive!I rarely let anyone else drive me, even my Husband
61.I love plays! But my favorite play is South Pacific. My sister Cara starred as (Nellie Forbush) in her college musical. We would drive down to St.George every weekend to watch her, and I feel in love with the story and the music! I love every song!!!
62.I love working hard on things, and then having people take notice, and appreciate my hard work
63.I love to go fishing with my Husband and our kids. I could eat fish everyday!!!
64.I love to match clothes, with my Husband and children
65.Pagoda is my favorite restaurant! I dream about the Egg foo young
66.I hold a grudge
67.I try not to hold grudges
68.Growing up, I was always skinny. I never had to worry about my weight, until now
69.I love Las Vegas
70.I actually like doing laundry. Really, I enjoy cleaning. It's very rewarding to me to live in a clean home
71.I don't trust people who don't like animals
72.I could shop everyday! I love it! It makes me feel so good, whether I'm shopping for me or someone else, I love it!
73.I love shoes!!! I do not own a sufficient amount of shoes!
74.I still like my tattoos, although I do not promote getting tattoos!!!
75.My favorite number is ten. I chose that number, back in high school, because I wanted to play ball at a perfect 10 level
76.If I could choose to be extremely smart or extremely beautiful, I would choose to be extremely smart!
77.I don't want to die for a very long time, but when I do, I hope I'm with my Husband and our children. That way we all can just go at once, nice and easy!
78.I think Carrie Otis is the most beautiful woman in the world
79.I love the sound and the smell of rain. It puts me in a very romantic mood...
80.I love to feel small in my Husbands arms
81.I can't take enough pictures! I can't believe it when people don't take pictures of their children all the time!
82.If I could choose only one talent, I would choose to have an amazing singing voice!
83.I'm horrible at math
84.I love, and will always love 80's music
85.I would love to visit every Temple in the world.
86.I look forward to getting the mail everyday
87.I like to talk in front of people, but not about spiritual things. I'm way to emotional, and it embarrasses me
88.I absolutely love being a woman!
89.My all time favorite drink is PEPSI.....But I don't drink it! I will maybe have a couple sips of one, once a year. I talk way too much SMACK to people who do drink it, to actually drink it myself! But dang I love it!
90.I can be very mean. I scare myself sometimes. It's one of the things I have to work on all the time!
91.I read in the bathroom
92.I quote movies all the time, and I love it when people know what movie I'm talking about!
93.My Husband totally "gets" me
94.I wish I would have had my children natural (No epidural) just so I could know what it felt like
95.I am a very visual person. I like to see what's going on!!!
96.I don't wash my face before bed, I know all the "Experts" say you should, but I don't, I never will
97.I wish I could go back and do my wedding over. I would choose a different dress, actually I would choose different "everything," except the groom!!!
98.I always wanted to be a cheerleader
99.I want bigger..................If you know me, you know what goes in the blank!!!
100.I am so blessed. Life is BEAUTIFUL!

2 comments:

Kandace said...

That was impreesive!!! I love all those things about you. Especially #30. Love you
Kandace

Amanda said...

what happened to my boob comment? Did it go away AAAAGAIN??