Tuesday, March 27, 2007

The "30" something club...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KANDACE!!! My darling sis-in-law is celebrating her 30TH BIRTHDAY today! Welcome to the "30 something club" In this club you get to experience things you could never have dreamed of while in your twenties! Everything starts to change, sag, droop, ache, wrinkle, get bigger (Where you don't want it to) and get smaller where you REALLY don't want it to!!! It's a wonderful club to be a part of and no matter what, YOU CAN NEVER GET KICKED OUT OF THE CLUB! Well until it's time to "Cross over to the dark side" other wise known as "Your 40'S" Eewww scary... So to try and help you really feel a part of this club, I would like to dedicate this post to you!!! So here goes 30 years of life...

1. She is GORGEOUS!!!
2.She is genuinely nice to everyone
3.She was born at Cottonwood Hospital, 3-27-77
4.She has one baby, his name is Jett.
5.Hopefully she will get pregnant again soon!!!!!!!!!!!!! Jett needs a sister-HURRY!!!
6. And NO I will not get SUCKERED into getting pregnant with you again!
7.She writes a "TO DO LIST" every night, so she doesn't forget all that she has to do the next day!
8.Even though she does this, she is still LATE to most everything!
9.She has an amazing singing voice!


10.She started taking singing lessons at age 10
11.She still goes to the same singing teacher, Martha- she is such a great teacher! We all love her! Martha said that Kandace is at the top of her game right now, she said her voice has never sounded better! Do I still get to be your manager when you make it big?
12.She has sung in numerous singing groups. One of the groups was called "M-PULSE" One of the girls that sang with her in that group was named "Shar Jackson" a.k.a. Kevin Federlines X-Wife.
13.Another group was called CHOICE, she sang in this group with "PINK" (Before she was Pink) They toured with N'Sync
14.She won "Star Search" at age 17
15.She was a Cheerleader in High School


16.She was "Fixed up" with her Husband. Actually, Her parents and his parents lived right across the street from one another, they would always say "We need to fix Tyler and Kandace up" So one day they did, it was love at first sight!
17.Tyler proposed to Kandace at LaCaille
18.They married at LaCaille on September 29, 2001. This was a wonderful day for me also, I was working at her wedding, and I saw (and fell in love with) TROY!!!


19.She is 5'4 and 1/2 as you can see from the pic above, I'm about two of her! This was at a wedding in Vegas. I guess I got a little "too much sun?" But it was a great time! It always is when your with Kandace!
20.She inherited more than "beauty" from her Mother, she is also a (Clean Freak) just like her Mom! And for the record, My Mother in Law is the one who used the terminology (Clean Freak) to describe both of them!
21.She has TWO Rolex watches!!! Yes she is a little SPOILED!!!
22.She loves Mustangs- (Ford)Mustangs- What a rocker!!! Just like Troy!




23.Her best friend is Krista. They have been friends since the 3rd grade
24.She's an amazing decorator, every room in her house lookes like a "Show room" Honestly I don't know how they have a baby running around in that house? And two huge dogs!
25.She has TWO GREAT DANES, named Deisel and Turbo, They are bigger than her!
26.She has lived in many different places, such as Vegas, L.A., Pennsylvania, Guam, etc.
27.She always has her fingernails long
28.She works out almost everyday! AND IT SHOWS!!!
29.Her middle name is Brooke.
30.She is a REAL BLONDE!!!





Kandace, We love you so much! We miss you terribly, and we can't wait to see you in MAY!!!
You are an amazing woman, and I am so thankful for our friendship! Have a great Birthday, We hope you get all you wish for!
Love you Always and Forever...






3 comments:

colby said...

Happy Birthday Kandace!!! You don't look a day over 10. I didn't know all those wonderful things about you. Beauty and talent - how lucky you are. I often wonder if or how Meg & Troy would have met if you hadn't had your wedding at LaCaille? Life is so fun to watch happen sometimes. Have a great B day!

Kandace said...

Meg, I love you!!! If being in the 30's club means I get to be like you then, I'm thrilled to be in it. Thank you so much for all the wonderful words. I had tears the whole time I read. Please get your butt home. This makes me miss you and your fam even more. Thank you, thank you so much. No one has ever written such things about me. Is there some way I can print this? I think I would like to frame it. I love you lots!!! Thanks again Meg!!!
Thank you Colby. You're such a sweety. I know where Megan gets it from!!! Troy and Megan kind of do owe me don't they? Maybe they should give me that cute little boy of theirs. Thanks again!!! I hope we get to see you sometime soon!!!

Amanda said...

Meg--what a thoughtful and sweet post for your sister in law! Kandace is very beautiful and talented!! What a great family you have!