Friday, March 16, 2007

Good mail, Good times!

We got some great mail today from Nana and Papa. Kasey is modeling her new sweatshirt, and showing all of the darling stuff they sent for Avery! Avery would be in the pic, but he is taking a nap. Thank you Nana, and Papa!!! We love it!

Then I received my very first "Good Mail" from Amanda and Chelsea! Thank you both so very much! What a darling idea, to send a little happiness in the mail! I can't wait to send out my first good mail gift.

Anyway, Our friend Jill has a little company called "Hips" She sells designer jeans (True Religion, Rock n' Republic, Sevens, etc...) at a fairly good price? (I mean for Designer Jeans it's a good price) I normally wouldn't spend that much on Jeans, because I'm a little tight with the "dough" or maybe it's because the "dough" is a little tight! But dang it, those jeans looked good! Or should I say the booty looked good in those jeans! So I bought a pair and had to convince my husband it was WELL WORTH IT!!!


So anyway, you can host parties at your house or wherever, and she brings a bunch of jeans for everyone to try on. So Chelsea had a party at her house last night and it was such a RIOT!!!
I can not believe how much fun I have with these girls, they are GIRLS GONE WILD (Well the PG rated version) especially T- _ _ and J- _ _ _ _ Some of the names have been changed to protect the innocent!!! These girls are TOO funny!



J- _ _ _ _ ?????????? Oh yeah!!!




I just hope we can continue on without our girl Chelsea. Honestly it's hard to even imagine her not being here! I don't think she even really knows how many hearts she has touched, and just how many of those hearts are going to break when she leaves!





I know, I know, there will be plenty of time to Eulogize Chelsea in a later post, but for now this might be one of my ALL TIME FAVORITE PICS! Amanda is praying for us all! Absolutely CLASSIC!!! I have looked at this pic a hundred times and I literally have to stop what I'm doing, so I can laugh! I love it!!!






What great memories I'll always have of this place! This flat, confusing, freezing cold place that we call home! (Temporary home, that is!) Seriously, I know I complain constantly about Illinois, but I am truly grateful for this experience, because of the friendships I have made! Friends that I will love forever! And I mean FOREVER!!!







5 comments:

Jill said...

oh cute post! thanks for the shout out! i hope your hubby appreciated those rockin' jeans you bought...you looked HOT!!!!

Amanda said...

Your booty did look hot in those jeans! I love you too, for real!

Chelsea said...

Cool post!! I am diggin the happy mail which, by the way, is better than good mail because it was sent with the intention to make you Happy!! You make me happy Meggy!

OneStone said...

That looked like a fun Night!!!

OneStone said...

Do not yell at your family!!!!