Sunday, March 4, 2007

Shave it ALL OFF!!!

Finally! My husband is home!!! I am so happy to finally have him home, and home for longer than two days!!! Anyway, he's been growing his hair out for about 5 or 6 months, and every single day he would ask me if I liked it! And every single time I would tell him that I liked it, but I didn't LOVE it. So finally, tonight he said shave it off! So we got out the camera and took some before, during, and after shots..............Enjoy, I sure did!!!

We asked Avery if wanted his head shaved? He put his hand on his head and said No-No! It was so darling, everything he does is darling!!!

Here he is, saved sides, a short Mohawk, and yes the duck bill...


Oh yes, that's a RAT TAIL!!! Rock on babe!



And here he is, the man I fell in love with. Sexy, short hair I LOVE IT!!!




4 comments:

Kandace said...

Troy, you look hot!!! I think you should have left the top and back long with the sides shaved...Joe Dirt!!! Love you guys!

colby said...

Much better Troy!!!

Amanda said...

I kind of dig mohawks. And rat tails. Jason has both, don't you see? I am really liking your ooh la la sexy leopard shower curtain. Ssssmokin!

Jill said...

It looks even better in person!