Friday, March 2, 2007

Sick days, and lunch dates!

Sick of being sick!!! Yes everyone in this house is sick! Well actually Avery is almost completely better, but Kasey just woke up this morning coughing and complaining of flu symptoms! Great, so I'm sure Avery will get sick again, and I for sure will get it!!! And to add insult to injury, my husband won't be home until Sunday to take care of all of us!!! Ain't life grand!

Enough about that, let's talk lunch! Avery and I went over to my friend Amanda's house the other day for lunch and a little "girl" talk. It's always a good time with these girls. I don't know what I'd do without them.

"The three stooges?" No- I think more like "Charlies Angels!"

They don't make-em any cuter than that!!!


Anyway, thank you girls for loving me and supporting me through a very tough time!



2 comments:

Amanda said...

It's not fair that you are too cute in EVERY FLIPPIN picture!!! Thanks for coming over--I hope your sugar-free kick works for you! I don't know how to do sugar-free!! Hope you guys get to feeling better. Love ya!!

Amy said...

You do look so... cute in EVERY picture! I hope you all feel better. It was fun getting together. Love ya!