Thursday, April 26, 2007

Naughty Dog...

Chels- Here's the pics I was telling you about. I hope you laugh as hard as you did while I was telling you about them! This is "Moe" our friend Amy's old Shiatsu. We agreed to babysit him while her and her family went on a trip! As you can see our boxer Kain was using all the self control he could possibly find, not to turn and eat that little dog! Poor Kain, he had to endure this kind of torture for an entire week!

But Kain wasn't the only one. Every time my husband would come home from work, Moe would follow him around for about 10 minutes, humping his leg! It was hysterical!!! Not to mention he wasn't pottie trained yet, so he pooped and peed on my carpet everyday he was here! Still, with all that said, he was a darling little dog... But we were still happy to give him back!

5 comments:

Chelsea said...

Ah that is so funny. He's hump, hump, humpin'!!! I am laughing. The look on Kain's face is cracking me up!

Karli said...

That is hilarious! And, I tried the shake & it was yummy! Thanks for sharing!

Amanda said...

Apparently Amy didn't mind giving it back, either! I had kind of forgotten about Moe now that Dexter or whatever its name is around.

doezie10 said...

Amanda, I just burned 25 calories laughing at your comment!

colby said...

Trista got a Shiatsu (is that how you spell it?)named Guido that is about 4 months old now. That dog reminds me of him, black & white. You know how I love dogs (NOT), but if I ever got a dog it would be a Shiatsu cause I've fallen in love with him. He's much more attentive than my husband and so fun to be around. Yup....my next husband will be a Shiatsu.