Sunday, April 15, 2007

"Safari Inspired- Happy Mail"

I just wanted to thank my darling friend Amanda for my latest "Happy Mail" gift. She was over at my house the other day, and noticed that I had a Safari themed bathroom. So she gave me this leopard print picture. If you look closely, in the middle of the picture there's a little leopard in the tub- (so cute!) The other part of the gift is a big "D" for dork, I mean Doezie! Amanda, you give the most thoughtful gifts, thank you! Also, thanks for the salsa- we love it!!!



6 comments:

onestone said...

MEOW...

onestone said...

Hot Kitty...

doezie10 said...

Thanks...

Amanda said...

Oh, onestone, get a life!!!

Chelsea said...

onestone?? I thought it was ...daniel.

Karli said...

Dang, I am so inspired by you! You are incredible! I found your blog through Chelsea's and I don't know either of you personally, but I'm amazed by both of you!

First off, you are one of the most strikingly beautiful women I've ever seen! Such an example of how I want to be as a mom (I don't have kids yet, but I'm super baby hungry!)

Secondly, I just read about your fitness challenge and would love to be involved. I have lost about 65 pounds since meeting my husband and I have valiantly kept a food journal, worked out, had a trainer, became a trainer, the whole bit! (my story & routine is at: www.our84days.blogspot.com) and I am still working on it. I am pretty happy with myself right now, but know I can get to my ultimate "After" picture with consistency and patience.

My e-mail is: karli_jo77@hotmail.com, and I'd love to finish the contest I'm doing with my husband and then join in with you girls if that would be okay. I'm in Oregon and think it would be great to make some new friends & learn & teach about fitness along the way!

Let me know what you think! Thanks!
Karli