Thursday, June 28, 2007

Who's that girl?

So the other day our neighbor came over to our house and asked us if we wanted another boxer? Well, no we don't, but tell us about her. He proceeds in telling us that his sisters neighbor has this boxer puppy that she leaves chained up outside all day, and rarely feeds her. Ok, yes- we want the dog!!! So he comes over the next day and tells us that now she wants 250.00 bucks for her. Uhh- no we aren't paying for this dog but now were worried sick about her and we need to get the address to where she's at so we can call the boxer rescue- Long story short, she again changes her mind and lets our neighbor take her. So as I pulled up to my house last night, he was here with the dog.

As you can see from the above picture of Kain, he's over it! Get her outta here! He won't even go near her! But that's only because she attacks him every time they get close? Which is so weird, I thought for sure Kain would be mean to her, but that's just not the case???


So anyway, the kids and I gave her a much needed bath! Seriously, I bet it was the only bath she has ever had! It was so sad! She was sooooo dirty! But now she's all clean and smells so good and the kids are spoiling her rotten and loving her every single second!

We all decided that her name would be ABBY, and I think she likes it! Although if you wish to adopt her, you are free to change her name. Anyway, if anyone reading this is interested, or you know anyone that would be, please let me know, leave me a comment! She's 8 months old. She's a sweet heart, and she needs a good home......................Thank you - From Kain...




3 comments:

Jill said...

That is so sweet, you are the Angelina Jolie of animals! Good for you! I will spread the word that she is available. Will you be able to give her up?

colby said...

Kasey is gone for 2 weeks and you replace her with a DOG.....NICE!
This is the 1st time i'm glad you don't live here. All 3 of my kids would probably take her!

Freddie Dawn said...

let me know if anyone takes her, i would soooo love a boxer puppy!! even more so being a girl!