Saturday, September 15, 2007

Happy Boy- Happy Mail...

Avery is wearing his new pajamas that he got from his best friend Jett... thanks Jett and thanks Kandace, they are so darling and just what he needed!


So on to my Happy mail, YES -HAPPY MAIL STILL EXISTS!!! Today I received some absolutely beautiful mail! My friend Karli, who lives in Oregon sent me a beautiful canvas (pictured below) that she designed herself. The words she used on the board she said were character traits that she admires in me! She could not be any sweeter! And for all of you that 'really' know me, don't say anything- just let her believe that I posses all of those wonderful qualities!

She also sent two cds full songs that make her 'happy'... she's hoping they will also make me happy, I'm sure they will! Thanks K- you really are so sweet...

4 comments:

Karli said...

glad you got the package! Love avery's pj's too. wish i could still get away with an outfit like that! Have a great night!

Amanda said...

What an awesome surprise of happy mail! Holy cow, I have happy mail to send out, just don't have any $$ to mail it yet!! And, as Chelsea would say, for the record, I think you have all those traits!! You are simply awesome, Megan....

Chelsea said...

I can't believe how bit Avery is getting. Time is ticking by....

Miss you!

Kandace said...

The jams look darling on him. You are so welcome Avery. We love you!!!!!
Love,
Kandace and your best friend/cuz, Jett