Saturday, October 27, 2007

Trick my Trunk...

So every year our ward does this thing called "Trunk or Treating." Everyone pulls their cars into a huge circle around the parking lot and we give out candy to all the little kids... Some people go all out and decorate their trunks with Halloween decor. I myself did not do any decorating, heck I didn't even dress up this year!!!

Not because I didn't want to, because I did want to! I love to dress up! But, my Dear Husband has again chosen his GIRLFRIEND ( A.k.A. his job...) over me, and therefore is not in town and I didn't want to go through all the Hoop-la without him!


So anyway, we had purchased a darling Spiderman costume for Avery to wear this year and wouldn't ya know it, he wouldn't put it on! I think he was afraid of it. The mask and the fake muscles were just too much for him. So we took the costume back hoping to find something he would wear but he didn't want to wear a costume at all.
Then Kas and Shi took off their costumes in the car on the way there???? I guess they felt embarrassed? So none of us were wearing costumes, which is very sad to me because I have no great pictures to show!

But other than all of that it was a fun night for the kids. Costumes or not, they got lots of candy, And I had a really nice time hangin out with my girlfriend (that I love dearly) Lori...




Notice the Park City sweatshirt!!! And to think she's actually said very naughty things about UTAH................ What can I say, I guess all the really good ones come around eventually!
I heart Utah...

No comments: