Tuesday, November 13, 2007

I'm mad about you, you're mad about me babe...

Yesterday marked the fifth year of marriage for Troy and I... Yes five AmAzInG years of marital bliss!
So even though we no longer feed each other cake with our hands, we are still mad about each other!
So the day played out this way...
Lunch at Red Robin with Avery, then we did some shopping- blah blah

Picked up Kas from school...
Then we ordered some take out and came home for dinner and Dancing with the Stars/The Bachelor... Which Troy was NOT very happy about! He can't stand "My shows" so he did a little work until "My shows" were over!



Yes, a marriage made in HeAvEn...
So even though some things have changed, we are still madly in love with each other,
and quite honestly I wouldn't have it any other way!




3 comments:

Karli said...

Happy Anniversary! Glad it was a laid back and good day for you two. You two make such a great couple!

Amy said...

Happy Anniversary!

colby said...

I knew you when...............so glad you found someone fabulous to spend eternity with! Love ya both.