Thursday, November 1, 2007

Don't forget to brush!

I can't believe it's come and gone... This was probably one of the strangest
Halloweens ever? It was warm and we had finished Trick or Treating before it was even dark? It just seemed to come and go too quickly for me...
As for Avery, he would NOT under and circumstances put on a costume??? It was almost as if he was afraid of them? We tried everything from a Spiderman costume to a skeleton sweatsuit but he would not budge! How could a child of mine NOT want to dress up for Halloween! INCONCEIVABLE!

He would, however, put on his cubs shirt and baseball pants? I guess these things really weren't considered " A Costume" to him?
So as you can see, he looked absolutely darling as a Cubbie baseball player! And as for all of our neighbors, they thought it was the greatest costume EVER!
He definitely got special treatment! People would say to him "Take a handful of candy, we have to support our own!" I was thinking one of our own??? These people think we LIKE the Cubs? They think we like anything about Illinois??? OH my HECK! We aren't Cubs fans were
RED SOX FANS!
Just kidding, we like the Cubs- a little...


Anyway, Avery had a great time and got a ton of candy!



Kasey was an Army girl. She had gone straight to her friends house after school so I didn't get to take a pic of her and her friends before they went out... I made her take a pic when she got home. She was a little reluctant to let me take one, but I made her!




Kas and Avery combined their candy...





Troy and I sadly not dressed up.
We hope you all had a spooky and safe Halloween...







3 comments:

Karli said...

cute pics! I didn't dress up either...although I'm sure I would have made a great pumpkin or whale...(:

Avery did look cute & he got tons of candy! You'll be rationing that out for a while!

Amanda said...

I love it that you take so many pictures, Meg...I didn't know the weather was so different from my town to yours, seven miles must make a big difference because we were FREEZING on Halloween!! Cute pics of the kids as always. I can't believe you and Troy didn't dress up this year!!

Chelsea said...

That is a serious stash of candy!!!