Monday, November 12, 2007

Smiley- Mailee...

We just received very bad news about my niece Danya's doggie Mailee. She was hit and killed this past Saturday night. Danya, Mike and kids, we are so sorry for your loss. This post is deticated to the cuttest little pug ever! We loved Mailee very, very much!

We got to doggie-sit Mailee all the time and honestly I never wanted to give her back!
Here she is napping with Hallie. The bed was one of her very favorite places to be!

Mailee was always invited to our house for parties and different events! Here she is at Kasey's birthday party. She is so darling! Look at those skinny little legs trying to hold up that fat little body!


She loved to chew on balls! You can barely see her behind this one! This picture is of Chandler my nephew, Kasey and Chandler's dog Sadie, who wanted her ball back!



Again on the bed. She would sleep with us at night and it was such a crack up! She would snort so loudly and I just loved it! I loved her so much!




And last but not least here she is sleeping with Kain. Kain loved Mailee because she never bugged him! All she wanted to do was sleep and have people rub her fat tummy!
Mailee, we will miss you but we will never forget you!






3 comments:

Chelsea said...

What a sad thing to have to post about. I am sorry your neice lost her dog. You guys obviously loved her too.

Kandace said...

So sad...I remember that cute, fat little pug. Tell Danya we're so sorry. What about your anniversary? Happy anniversary to the cutest couple I know. I love you guys!!!!!!!

colby said...

Thanks for the tribute to Maile. She loved you too! This is why I don't have pets - it's too hard to loose them. Dogs are just like people -the mean ones stay around and the nice ones always seem to die.