Wednesday, February 27, 2008

A call to GREATNESS!


My parents have officially replaced my husband! Yes my DH is out of town AGAIN!

So in his absence, my darling parents hang out with me, and truly

I LOVE IT!!!

So we went to another basketball game last night, only this time it wasn't to see my niece Canada, but to see Dylan and Chase play... Dylan is my niece Nikki's son. She is pictured above with me. Chase is my niece Danya's son. She is pictured below next to me.
(I'm not exactly sure what that makes their children to me?)
My Mom just told me I'm their
GREAT AUNT and they are my GREAT NIECES and NEPHEWS
I had always felt that I was great and now it's official!
(Danya and Nikki, please inform your children of my new title)
GREAT Aunt Megan...
(Tami, Nikki, Danya, Me...)

Here's a very long story made not so long...
These two people just happen to be two of my very favorite people in the world!
Steve and Susan
Throughout my terrible, horrible, very bad teenage years they witnessed first hand the truths of that description of myself. They are the parents of two of the most handsome boys, me and all of my girlfriends had ever seen. Therefor we were constantly over at their home vying for the attention of their boys!
We must have driven them crazy! Nikki and I even apologized to them last night for our wicked teenage years!
So it was absolutely delightful to spend the evening with them,
(as a somewhat mature adult)
catching up and reminiscing about days gone by... I love them so much! So anyway, they were at the game because they have a grandson that plays on the same team as my GREAT nephews...
The beautiful blonde, in the above,above picture, is their daughter in law (Tami)
She married one of their very handsome sons, Bryon
Hopefully we will all be able to get together again soon so we can create some new memories...


My very pregnant niece Nikki, made me promise not to post this picture of her! She said she looked as fat as a whale. But I made an executive decision, because this is my site and the pic was in my camera and posted it... Personally, I think we look the same size, which is not very funny being that I am not pregnant!
But actually I think whales are darling so whatever! Whales we are...


(Susan and my Mom)
Looks like I need to get my Mom some 'UTAH' gear! So she can stop pretending to like ILLINOIS!



(My Dad and Steve)







1 comment:

Chelsea said...

what do you mean quit pretending to like Illinois? What is there to NOT like about Illinois?