Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Together at last...

Finally, after living in the same city as my girlfriend Chelsea for over a month!, we got to see each other!
Chels threw a little bridal shower for a friend of ours named Jaylyn. She's sitting next to me in the yellow shirt, then next to her is Shalain (sp?) and then the little angel baby that you can barely see is named Kacey (She didn't make a peep the entire time we were there!!)
She's Shalain's niece, her sister is sitting next to the babe, but I can't remember her name???
Then Stefanie and of course Chelsea...
We ate at a restaurant at the Gateway mall and I can't remember the name of it but I know it starts with a 'Z'
The service was pretty bad and the food was ok, but it was still a wonderful time with friends...
Although my night was cut a little short. I had left my daughter Kasey to babysit Avery. My parents were home with them too, but they had to run down to the church for a sec
(you can see the church from their house)
So long story short, someone came to the door while they were gone and it freaked Kasey out so she called me and said she was scared???? So then my mind starts going crazy and I felt I needed to go home... So I got home in 12 minutes from downtown Salt Lake and of course everything was fine. My parents were already back and that was that!
I have only left Avery THREE TIMES in his entire THREE years of life! So I was a little bummed that I couldn't spend a little more time out, but I'm sure in another year or so, I'll get out again!
But seriously, it was so good to see you again Chels! I have missed you and can't wait for another date! Love you


3 comments:

colby said...

Hi Meg - it's Z Tejas at Gateway. I like their food. Your just use to fancy restaurant service!!!

Amanda said...

I am so jealous!!But I am so happy that you girlies are close to each other now. However, it probably would have been more fun with ME....hee hee.

Chelsea said...

Amanda--it totally would have been more fun with you! Meg, you look so good--I was so excited to see you. Let's do it again SOON!!! I can not believe you live in Utah and I live in Utah and it took us so long to get together--what is this world coming to.