Sunday, February 10, 2008

Jay-j

Our beautiful daughter Jaylyn celebrated her 15Th birthday today!
Well actually she has celebrated this birthday all weekend long...
but today is the actual day of birth-
(15 years ago)
On friday, her Mom threw her a sleep-over dinner party.
It was lovely. Troy had always said his x-wife couldn't cook, but I thought dinner was delicious!
(are you laughing Denise?)
No really, dinner was great and we were very thankful to have been invited!
(Jay and her favorite daddy)


Now is when I make up for my last comment...

As you can see, Troy only marry's beautiful women...
The above picture is of the xxx wife Denise and her boyfriend Luis-
and I say triple x because she looks naked in the pic!
(please tell me you're laughing?!)
Anyway, we had a wonderful time and we again thank you for inviting us...
(Hopefully, after you read this, it won't be the last...)
And just in case anyone was wondering if I was aware of the fact that I referred to myself as beautiful the answer is yes, I do in fact realize this.

Here's the birthday girl standing next to her Grandpa's latest masterpiece.
I would tell you the name of the painting but I can't remember! It's a very long German name that I can barely pronounce let alone spell...
And since I'm on the subject of spelling, my spell check doesn't work on blogger???
So I'm sure you'll find plenty of mis-spelled words- let's all just try to get past them and read on.




(Jay and her favorite Step-mom)





Troy's mom, dad and bro Ty came over today for a short visit, to wish Jay a happy birthday before they left for the airport!
Troy and his Dad had to go to Chicago... so I'm without my D.H. for a few days, but I'm not alone and so it's ok...
Jay we love you so very much! You make us so happy and we are so proud of the young woman that you are! Please always stay this sweet, it would make it so easy for us!
We hope you had a great 15th-
we love you ALWAYS and FOREVER...








7 comments:

Karli said...

you are so funny! you always make me laugh...and, you are beautiful, so you might as well acknowledge the fact! (: You never take a bad picture...what is the deal?

How's the new living going? are you loving it? let me know when and where you'll be in idaho and we can see if we can get together for a minute. that would be so fun!

also, did you ever use a jogging stroller or know anyone that did? i'm trying to find one and want it to be reasonably priced (250 or so) and yet not fall apart after three runs or something. i will only be doing 3-4 miles 3 times a week or so...let me know if you do. i'll ask chelsea too since she seems to be such a fitness guru! (:

k

Freddie Dawn said...

I know that castle, I have been there and been inside. His painting of it is beautiful!! It is Neuschwanstein Castle. There is a beautiful and breath taking bridge close by over looking a waterfall. I would love to go back there!!

Amanda said...

Megan-you are beautiful! I think it's strange (but good, kind of) that you all celebrate Jaylyn's birthday together, and get pictures taken together with the ex. Very strange. So nice you guys are home to celebrate special occasions now!!

doezie10 said...

K- I'm so glad you think I'm funny because I was trying to be funny!
As for taking good pics, MAKE-UP!!!And A LOT OF IT!
And I take bad pics all the time, I just try not to post those! Now about the stroller, if you purchase a three wheeled stroller, just make sure the front wheel swivels...cuz if not, they are dangerous and almost impossible to turn!
Also we received your announcement letter and pics of Gray...he is so beautiful! We'll talk soon about Idaho...
Dawn- how crazy that you know that castle and even crazier that you could spell it! The pic is for my Bro. He loves it too and goes to see it every year when he's in Germany for Octoberfest...

doezie10 said...

Amanda, it's not that strange to have a relationship with an x is it??? And as for pictures, I take pictures of everything and of everyone! I LOVE PICTURES!
Hey it's good to hear from you, your preg pics are sooo darling!
love you

colby said...

Happy Birthday Jaylyn. I can't believe you're 15! What a neat present you received this year with your dad & Megan moving back here. How they going to top that next year? Hope you had a fun day. It looks like it.

Kandace said...

Happy Birthday Jay-j. She is a beauty just like her step mom. The party looked like fun. It's so good all the adults can get along and have fun together. The four of you take a nice photo. Love you all!!!!!