Thursday, February 7, 2008

Move over sprinkles, there's a bigger and better cupcake in town...

My darling girlfriend Shannon has started her own company called...
Little Miss Cupcakes...

You can buy them individually wrapped in a darling chinese take out box, fully equiped with knife and fork!

Or you can purchase them by the half dozen or dozen.


Now let me tell you, she just came by and left me with these absolutely delicious cupcakes! Seriously they are so dang good!
She offers numerous different flavors and colors, not to mention the
SECRET INGREDIENT
that truly separates these cupcakes from the rest!
So if you're looking for a delicious gift or if you just want to indulge yourself
call or e-mail Shannon at-
(801)809-0286
or
littlemisscupcakes@gmail.com



6 comments:

tiffany said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
tiffany said...

megan its tiffany i am so happy you moved back. How good are shannons cupcakes they are the best. I would love to see you and casey should come by Name Droppers she would love it syd gets all her clothes there. I am so happy for you and your beautiful family, hope to see you soon. Love Tiffany

Jill said...

Mmmmmm....I LOVE cupcakes!! Send me some!

doezie10 said...

Jill, I thought you might find some interest in this post. I know you have talked about how much you love sprinkles cupcakes. Come over to my house so you can give us your expert opinion!

And Tif- how wonderful to hear from you! I'll be up to your store as soon as possible! Save me some good stuff, nice and long please...

Amanda said...

Her packaging for the cupcakes is so cute....love the leopard take-out boxes!!

Chelsea said...

Does she deliver?