Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Let's play dress-up...

So yesterday I was going through the closets downstairs, just trying to make a little more room for our clothes, when I came across my niece Nikki's wedding dress...
I don't think that there's a single person in this family that doesn't have something stored here at Grandma's house.
So anyway, Kasey was working on the computer and I asked her if she wanted to try on the dress. Of course she did (we were very careful Nik) and it fit her perfectly!
My daughter Kasey is about a size 1, if that! She is so dang skinny! My niece wore that dress when she was 20! Nik I can't believe that you were that skinny!


So of course I had to put on my wedding dress and have my mom take a pic of us! You can always tell when my mom has taken the pic, because someone will always have their head cut off! Love ya mom...
And of course Avery had to be in the picture.

So Kasey is all excited now about getting married??? SCARY! Maybe it wasn't such a good idea, but it was still fun...




2 comments:

Amanda said...

Even my right leg has never been near a size 1. Holy cow, Nikki must have been teeny tiny to wear that dress!!!

colby said...

Well I'm not sure you want Nikki to see this - since she is not a size 1 right now! She always seems to get back there though. Just think how much money you'll save not having to buy a wedding dress for Kacey!!!