Wednesday, April 30, 2008

31

My list of 31 simple pleasures...

1. My Husband

2. My children

3. My car

4. plastic surgery and a prescription to pain killers!

5. perfume

6. having me, my husband and all of our children in matching clothes

7. coming home to our dog (he gets so excited to see us)

8. losing weight without trying!

9. basically everything Avery does and says right now makes me happy!

10. vacations with my husband and kids

11. pay raises

12. watching dancing with the stars, The Bachelor, Greys Anatomy, and Desperate Housewives

13. magazines

14. Utah

15. clean clothes

16. clearance items

17. talking about the Gospel with my parents and my brother Grig

18. watching my Dad paint (it's truly INCREDIBLE)

19. looking at pictures

20. going to the dentist and him finding NOTHING wrong in my mouth!

21. Alison Moyet

22. Michael Buble'

23. HOT showers

24. finding pants that hit the floor, even when I have high heels on

25. eating out

26. holding brand new born babies!

27. the smell of rain

28. beautiful wrapping paper

29. painted toe nails

30. having Hallie brush my hair while we watch TV

31. bottled water

As for my favorite ice cream, I guess I would have to say

Watermelon Ice. It's actually a flavor from Baskin Robbins, but I think it's seasonal because they don't always have it.


2 comments:

Amanda said...

YOU didn't pick one to write about , either....you tell me tuesday girls are slacking!! However, you can come my way on Monday to hold a newborn baby...maybe he'll snuggle up to your new (as Jason's granny would say) big, hot, *********.. Hee hee. Hope you are doing well. I loved your list, so many wonderful things!

Chelsea said...

I can't wait to see some pictures of you with your new.....clearance aisle finds. Welcome back to blogging. I hope your hiatus was....enlarging.