Monday, May 12, 2008

Mommy Dearest...

So this past week consisted of... performances, games, dinner dates, Mexican Fiestas and of course Mothers Day...
Jaylyn had a dance performance Wednesday and Thursday. She was wonderful! She is such a natural on stage. She dances, sings, acts, basically she can do it all! We absolutely LOVE to watch her perform!
They wouldn't allow us to film or use flash photography during the show, so I only have after pics to share...
We love you Jay!
Friday night was date night/Ty's birthday dinner. Now I say date night because for Troy and I it was the closest thing to an actual date that we had been on for...well...I can't actually remember the last time we went on a date?
Crazy!!! Anyway Nana and Papa took Avery and Jett to see 'Iron Man'
They had a great time at the movie.
And we had a great time at Benihanna's...

I am horrible at remembering names! So forgive me Nicco...the above picture is of Nicco's brothers girlfriend in the yellow dress? Sorry... then Nicco, Me, and Kandace



Moving on... Saturday was a day full of games (no pics shown)
then we went to Nana and Papa's to celebrate Ty's birthday/Mother's Day.

Ty was born on 'Cinco De Mayo' so the theme of the party was a Mexican Fiesta~
OLE'



Tyler and kandace with baby Jose, Juan, or Carlos??? They just can't decide on a name.


Nicco and the birthday boy himself Ty. And no she's not smelling is finger, he's making a mustache on her face!
Very funny, very Ty... You're such a good sport Nicco!
We hope you had a great birthday Ty, we love you...

Sunday was spent at my Mother's house. I don't know why but I only took one picture and this is it!
This is my niece/best friend Nikki and me.
She told me to make sure I put this picture on my blog, or she would kill me!
Or was it don't you dare put this picture on your blog or I'll kill you?
Oh I can't remember...
Anyway Happy Mothers Day to all you wonderful, amazing Mothers,
ESPECIALLY YOU MOM! YOU ARE THE GREATEST!









5 comments:

colby said...

Um-I think I heard the comment that you liked the picture of you and Nikki cause it made you look skinny!!! (Good thing Nikki doesn't read your blog)

Karli said...

you always look beautiful m! sorry i haven't commented in a while-i've still been reading and keeping up and just waiting to make a trip to see you! (: hope your mother's day was great. you are an awesome example to me of a sweet, loving, and fair mommy. thanks for being a great friend to me!
k

Amanda said...

What a fun week! We, too thought of many hispanic names for baby Ashford because of cinco de mayo birthday. I know what his first birthday party will be all about! Easy! Cute pics, as always!!!

Kandace said...

Meg-
I love the name choices for the our baby boy. I think I'll go with Jose. I think Nikki looks great! Happy Mother's Day to you. You are an amazing mother.

Kandace said...

Wow!! I didn't realize how far behind I was in reading your blog. I had to catch up. I loved every one. Jett says, thank you for wishing him a Happy Birthday!!! He is so glad his best friend, Dutch is home at last. I think they could spend all their days together. They're so cute!!!