Thursday, April 24, 2008

'King pin'

Yes this is my son. His hair is getting very long and often bothers him. So instead of giving him a trim, I just put his bangs up in a little pony tail. Doesn't he look pretty...

His daddy just loves this look on his son.

So anyway, the other day Troy, Avery and I took a little drive. As we were going by the Salt Lake Temple, I snapped this pic of Avery...

I think he looks absolutely darling!

Avery's cousin Jett celebrated his 4Th birthday yesterday. So my sis~in~law Kandace wanted to get Jett's picture taken with his two cousins in their tee~ball uniforms for his birthday pics...

This is just a picture I took with my camera, which I'm sure the photographer didn't exactly appreciate, but I'm a blogger and I need pictures right away so that I can blog about them...

The actual pictures the professional took are far Superior and absolutely DARLING!

But I guess it's not really that hard to get a great pic when your subjects are so dang cute!




Introducing the king....'DUTCH'

Dutch is Avery's nickname and he would really appreciate it if you would call him that!

It is so funny, he loves his nickname. The lady taking the boys pictures that day called Avery, Avery. He turned to me and asked why she didn't call him Dutch? I said she didn't know he had another name. So from then on she called him Dutch and he was truly happy about it!



Jett's real party will be celebrated this Saturday with all of his friends and the rest of the family. But Grandma and Grandpa won't be able to make it that day so we went to dinner and bowling last night with them.

Look at Jett's face in the above picture! Is that funny or what!




The boys could have cared less about eating. All they wanted to do was build race cars out of booster seats!



Then it was time to bowl...
It was so fun to watch these boys bowl! They could not have been more darling!
Sometimes it took the ball about ten minutes to get down the lane! But they both played great!
Their scores were almost identical, 72~73
It was difficult to get them away from the lane after the game was over. They could have played all night! I had to bribe them with cookies and an icee...



Jett happy birthday! You are the greatest cousin and best friend Dutch could have!








2 comments:

colby said...

Avery looks like an ompa lompa or what ever they were called! Where did the name Dutch come from? I've never heard him called that.

Amanda said...

I really dig the yellow uniforms. Boys are just so darn cute in sports outfits! Maybe someday Graham will be cool like that, too! What does Troy think of Avery's ponytail? I can't believe his hair is that long!!