Sunday, April 20, 2008

Broadway, Bigs, and dig~dig~digs...

This weekend has been a very busy one for the Doezie fam...
Hallie had a 'Broadway' performance for her school Thursday and Friday.

She was AWESOME! She is such a doll! The first night I did her hair in two pony tails and she looked darling. But the next night I really wanted her to stand out among all the other kids so we did corn rows. It worked! You couldn't miss her! She was truly the
STAR ON BROADWAY!

We are so proud of her...love you Hal~


Next was tee~ball. What a riot! Jett and Avery are on the same team and it was so much fun!
Of course it took a little bribing to get Avery to play, but that's alright, I'm a firm believer in bribing!



Jett and Avery getting ready for team pictures...




Avery was knocking them out of the park! That south paw will surely be playing in the
'BIGS' one day!
And if not that's ok too. We'll settle for the P.G.A. tour! We're easy...




I'm so proud of him and I love him so much I could just eat him up like a piece of cake!
Then he would say "I love you so much I could eat you up like a piece of chicken!"



And last, but not least, Kasey had a volleyball game. And can I just say
SHE ROCKS!!! She totally takes after me.
I am so proud of her! Last week she missed her game and her team lost. The coach said she 'IS THE TEAM' so don't miss another game!
Keep it up babe, I love you...








3 comments:

Freddie Dawn said...

Watching your kids play sports and be in activities is the best!! Poor Braeden, he can't wait to get back in the action.

Chelsea said...

Avery is so cute in his little uniform. I love the socks with the lines up the side--awesome. How fun that he gets to grow up with his cousin Jett. It was fun to talk to you yesterday---thanks for the birthday call.

Jill said...

Ok, so that picture of you and Avery hugging in his little uniform with the mountains in the background is gorgeous! You look so pretty! You better frame that one. I am not surprised one bit that he is such a cute little baseball player- and so talented, of course!

p.s. my friend got that baby blanket from www.babybundlesbyk.com