Tuesday, April 22, 2008

On the cover of a magazine...

The tell it to me topic for this week, as chosen by Amanda is...
If you had your own magazine etc...
If I had my own magazine it would be called
'THE D TEN'
Of course meaning Doezie 10. I would almost always grace the cover of my mag~ but unlike Oprah, I would share the cover with my kids, husband, animals, friends, etc...
Each cover would tell a story of what you should expect to find inside. Every month my magazine would have a new 'theme'
Say it were October. The entire magazine would be about Halloween. Where to find the best costumes to how to scare the 'HECK' out of the trick~or~treaters...
One month would be dedicated to animals, and 25% of all magazine sales for that month would go to animal shelters...
Wow, this really sounds awesome!
Anyway, I would definitely hire my family first. I actually have a very talented family so I wouldn't be compromising there.
Then if I needed to hire other people, I would just look for regular, hard working people, who were in need of a good job. No degree required...

2 comments:

Amanda said...

Sounds like a wonderful magazine. I really really like the fact that each month would be a different theme. And that you would share your profits. Cute pic!

Stefanie said...

Welcome to the Tell It to Me Tuesday group- I was wondering why you hadn't joined earlier! Your magazine sounds great- why don't you just make a blog post each month as though you were publishing a magazine- I think you have great ideas :)